Friday, 11 May 2012

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!
they really love `zaney`






nap time with Daddy

holding uncle troys finger (the whole trip)

my friend Nicole and her daughter Chelsea (10 days older than Zane)




 I saw this ad  and it brought tears to my sleep deprived eyes, I have always said that motherhood is like air, my boys rarely `notice`me until I am gone.  The hardest thing about adding a new baby to the mix has been dealing with the emotions of my 2 oldest as they figure out the new normal. I am busy with Zane or cooking etc, and Daddy is busy in the fields so they spend a lot of time fighting playing by themselves which is great but then they get melancholy and they need extra cuddles, and extra reassurance that mommy loves them, in some ways it has been nice to know I have been missed.  (Ps I am not endorsing P&G products...)

1 comment:

Alysa said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! This is such a tough time of year... you get a medal for managing three kids, including a newborn- some days two kick my butt! I hope you are blessed with at least one good night of sleep for mother's day. I'm giving myself the gift of picking up a pizza in town for supper and staying out of the kitchen for a day. Take care!

Post a Comment