Ben's cousin recently bought our local shop so we plan on visiting often especially because they now have peanut butter sundaes!
2. Joining friends at the lake is the best use of gas money!
so are cold drinks on the deck and play dates at the park
3. Weed the flower bed with round-up!
4. Take lots of pictures.
so often I get to busy and I forget to capture those moments of perfection.
5. Eat as much local in season produce as I can. Like 'til I am
(... might help with all the peanut butter sundaes I plan to consume...)
6. Be a good sport!
sometimes the boys (men) in my life come up with some
7. Only mow/garden between 8pm and dark (yup less work as the summer goes by...)
8. Only houseclean on rainy days (who am I kidding by the time a rainy day comes I am too bagged to clean, I'll clean on the second rainy day)
9. Have lower expectations on how clean my house should be
10. Stop being so obsessive about making all my food from scratch
yup I am going to buy bread, I haven't bought a loaf of bread in almost 2 years...
my climber
my biker
the wild card
Reid wore these glasses (they are 3D glasses) everywhere for 2 weeks pretending he was nearly blind without them...
I am not sure if he was mocking me or what...
I have found him sleeping here a few times after coming in at dark
ohh this kid has a TEMPER!
2 comments:
They are beautiful children! :) I LOVE your list - I wish I would have been so smart when my kiddo was young. You are truly blessed!!! Have a GREAT summer!!!
looks like our kids will get along just fine! :) Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment