I have a complicated relationship with gardening, the type of relationship that I imagine people who run must have with running...
(my relationship with running is not complicated...in fact we broke up a long time ago)...
I start with plenty of motivation and excitement to get out there and get going...
I gather my shovel. my hoe, my wagon and off I go...
Only to get 10mins in...
I am sweaty, winded, and starting muttering under my breath...
20mins in I am nearly in tears....
I hate gardening...
stupid weeds...
stupid dirt...
It is all going to grass!
45mins in I look back... wow.. what a difference...
the garden looks so good...
maybe I'll keep going...
so far this year I am managing this giant yard better than any other year,
no panic attacks...
yet...
in fact I feel like I am making progress...
It is helpful that these 3 crazies are pretty good at filling their time...
No comments:
Post a Comment