Tuesday, 6 January 2015

shake it off...

At the beginning of December I tried to load my November photos
...this was the only photo... 
it's a good one, all 3 boys are looking at the camera...maybe?

Some summers take a lot to recover from...
we've spent much of this fall sleeping, watching TV and listening to Taylor Swift...

life is to short to pretend you don't like Taylor Swift.....

December was a blast....
Christmas with babies is awful rough...late nights, junk food, juggling naps, traveling...all those things that make mammas cringe...
But my baby isn't a baby anymore.... sometimes I am still confused, I wandered into a few baby sections while Christmas shopping... I still get excited about diaper sales....

We have entered in to the glory days of parenting...
3 children who are some what independent and they still think we are cool!

 (the boys gave us the best happy dance after opening their gifts)


("whats up crazy eyes?")


 (west Edmonton mall)


 (Galaxyland)


 (hockey at Nana and Papa's)



 (6 cousins in the tub...too much awesomeness!)


(post Christmas Lego marathon)

A few New Year's Resolutions:

Listen-  is my word for the year, mainly I want to listen to my children better, instead of always demanding they listen to me... 

Learn to make Buns- I have been successfully making bread for years but somehow my buns are always hard and dry... so far I have made one good batch of white buns.... next trick is to add whole wheat....

Exercise- Apparently I am easier to live with happy with when I exercise, so says Ben

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment