Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Giving thanks

Today I am thankful for...

a full night of sleep
a warm sunny day
living in a town where I can just show up at the coffee shop and always find someone to have coffee with
strong coffee
meeting new a family
step 2 and kerry
someone else making dinner

Dexter's birthday is at such a crazy time, it always gets a little lost with harvest and thanksgiving and now "back to school". This year we officially celebrated his birthday at our thanksgiving trip to Elkhorn with Ben's family


Forgot the candles, luckily auntie Leona sells partylite, disaster averted

 


 That's a lot of boys...
 
 yeah someone took a half decent shot of me... (new glasses!)
 
 Zachary
 
 Addison
 
Andrew
 
 
Holidays always make me miss my family,  but I don't know what I would do without my in-laws, they have accepted me as one of their own and for that I am truly blessed....
 


1 comment:

Carli The Quilter said...

Lovely family! Shots of you are a rarity it seems as we the 'women' of the family seem to be more focused than our partners on remembering photos in general. I started by just handing the camera to my hubby, years went by and I was the invisible momma!

Post a Comment